Upsidedown Umbrellas
Raindrops and Roses and Whiskers on Kittens....what does this have to do with Upsidedown Umbrellas? Absolutely nothing. That's the beauty of a free mind. I can post odd things to see if you are all really reading this.
Yesterday turned out to be an incredible day; the kids all cooperated and did all their school work without complaining or trying to get out of it. Nathaniel had a big math test and Megan completed her synopsis of To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. I was quite impressed with her observations of Boo, Jem, and Scout. If you haven't read this classic I would like to recommend that you do.
I came across another gal's blog site, Linda, and was quite impressed with her openess to share her faith. I really admire someone who can do this and still be herself. I have only been posting on this blog for a few days, but have made some changes, additions, and just fun stuff for you to see and maybe use. I have also figured out how to change the settings so that you can post comments.
I put some links in to enable you to go to other areas of my blog and added a few catagories of choices in the links section. For those of you who are not aware, I also take part in another site as a team member of "SwapsNmore", where I help manage the site, post challenges, offer swap themes, etc. This is a scrapbooking site that encourages people to scrap and trade with other scrappers from different geographical locations. We have some members of the site from as far away as New Zealand. Currently we have about 300 members and are very busy encouraging people to record their lives in an artful, meaningful way.
Please check it out and tell me what you think. If you are a scrapper, you'll be hooked. It's so addictive, but tons of fun. I love seeing what other scrappers create.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gotta love it when the kids cooperate!!!!
Post a Comment