It's Tomorrow, and Annie Was Right!
Last night's performance of "Annie" was incredible! Wow! The kids did a great job! I wish you all could have been here to see it. Robby had a hilarious moment where he ran out onto the stage, no one else was on stage, and yelled at the top of his lungs,"Run, Mom is gonna Kill Us! AAahhhhh!" The entire audience roared. Rob also had some major scenes as a paper boy and back up singing. He tells me that the choir teacher is having him sing solos...this is good. He actually loves to sing. Meg had the opening scene and I am really amazed that a person her size could be so loud!... and...convincing as the mean orphan, Pepper. She is really having a great time. I think her ability to portray a toughy comes from being the eldest child at home with three brothers behind her. Anabelle was completely mesmerized by the whole "Annie" experience. She cannot wait to get on stage like her older siblings. I really think it's genetic...Probably from Bob's side of the family. I know that the music comes from both sides, but acting??? Tonight is the last performance and I couldn't get a ticket. DD MIller holds 1,200 and each night has been a total and complete sellout; hopefully some of the procedes will stay in the theatre department.
There's so much to do as a high school junior and Megan is so very busy. We are so proud of the responsible young adult that she is becoming. She, as many of you know, is now looking into colleges and would like to go to a private school that emphasizes th arts. She doesn't have her heart set on any one college but has been looking into an arts college in Savannah, one in Minnesota, two in Canada, and a few down South. Well, that's all for now, I have to run to the grocery store and I hear Bob having a talk with Nathaniel about burning bugs with a magnifier...he is not encouraging him....he's telling him to knock it off...those poor bugs.
Have a great weekend.. I love you!
And yes...The sun came out today!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how cool is this! Glad I found your blog. The whole college thing is sorta scary when I did it myself. Going to an art college could be fabulous! Have a great weekend
Michelle
I say "Bravo! Magnifico! Continued Success Megan and Robby!!!!!!
Post a Comment