Friday, August 31, 2007

Just got off the phone with my doctor and the biopsy is benign.woo hoo... I feel so good knowing for sure. At least now I can go on and know that it's been checked and the mass is out of me. Thank you so much for all the prayers and good wishes.. God is so good to us all the time.


love you! Mary

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, Mary!! PRaise God!! See, I told you! God answers prayer! I'm so blessed to be able to walk this journey of life together with you for a little while longer.

Unknown said...

Just Checkin in to see what your results were. and PRAISE GOD for answered prayers! So happy this turned out well! Hugs
~Dawn

Anonymous said...

What Great News About Robby, he is so so talented! Your new layouts are very happy also, think happy thoughts and God smiles. Love you, Mummy Dearest