The sun is shining and the kids are actually happy cleaning their bedrooms. Can you believe that?
After posting yesterday I thought that I need to take the focus off me and share a few blessings with you all. I don't know if I have been holding back posting this because of selfishness or what. I don't like to share some things..lol.
The last Wednesday in July, my little brother and wife, Donnie & Shelly, became grandparents. Haley had her baby is she is so very beautiful. Elin Rosa-Lee arrived at 9:53 am weighing in at 6lbs. 30z and is 19.5 inches long. I have been selfishly enjoying myself whenever I sneak up to their place to hold the baby. She is sooooo stinking beautiful. Haley is doing well and looks fabulous. Watching her hold Elin and experiencing all those instinctive things that jump into action has been a lot of fun. It's a side of every woman that changes the moment she becomes a mother. She is so very intuned to Elin even though motherhood is so new to her. I think that's what makes all new moms so beautiful. I am very proud of Haley and her wisdom. She is getting ready to go back to school, is working full time, and now has her own apartment, which is really great. It's more of a town house than an apartment, with three stories, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a great lower level with washer and dryer.
So, now that Donnie and Shelly are grandparents, I can let the cat out of the bag... no I am not expecting.. whew! David and Brandi are expecting and are due in March, so that means I too will be a grandmother. I am just glad Donnie beat me to the status of grandparent. hehehehe.
Other happenings around here... I will post about the kids and all their adventures tomorrow.... Until then... Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment