Friday, March 09, 2007



I have been thinking that I need to start posting some photos and maybe get some inspiration from them for scrapping.. soooo here is my photo of the day.... Guess who this is???



It's Friday the 9th and it's been a long week. Hopefully this weekend will be nice and quiet around here. We have been working like crazy helping Megan fill out all her scholarship information, school questionaires, and trying to get some regular home schooling done at the same time. Megan did receive a small scholarship in the mail on Wednesday from our local American Leagion for her oratory that she gave on the Constitution. She used part of the money to buy a beautiful had quilted comforter that she found on clearance, for college. Other than that, she has been pretty frugal with her funds. She is looking for a good computer to take to school with her.

I have been working on more layouts for submitting to various magazines. I am still plugging away. I am amazed that there are so many calls out and so much wonderful talent out there. I have met a few ladies on 2Peas that are really very helpful and encouraging. I am really enjoying getting to know some other scrappers who are busy moms just like me.

Calls for Hall of Fame are not going to go out until the 19th instead of the 16th so I will be waiting three extra days to see if my scrapping is good enough to make it. If not, that's ok. I did give it my all and I have some really really really cool scrap items that I made to enjoy for years to come.

Well, I am getting tired and am heading off to bed. Love you all!

Mary









No comments: